Together with the Trucking Cares Foundation, Texas Trucking Association, Louisiana Motor Truck Association, many generous donations, and professional truck drivers, ATA has been able to send over 13 truckloads, 260 pallets, 1,248,0000 bottles, and 550,000 pounds of water to Texas and Louisiana. The #water4texas initiative was critical when it became clear the devastation Texas endured during inclement weather and the trucking industry stepped in to help. Delivering to community centers and hospitals across affected areas of Texas and Louisiana, ATA's three trucks and donated transportation from C.B. Wilson LLC, and Southwest Driving School, Inc were proud to transport these life-saving resources to the communities in need.
This would not have been possible without the over $25,000 (fact check) in donations to provide water for the people of Texas and Louisiana. It is not too late to donate, if you would like to donate, please visit www.pnhp.net/water4texas.
We also wanted to thank the following professional truck drivers for safely delivering these cases of water to these communities:
- Bill Goins, Share the Road Professional Driver, Old Dominion Freight Line
- Steve Brand, America's Road Team Captain, FedEx Freight
- Herschel Evans, Workforce Heroes Professional Driver, Yellow
- Durby Wilson, C.B. Wilson LLC
- Jake Wilhoite, Southwest Truck Driving School, Inc
- Sammy Brewster, Workforce Heroes Professional Driver, ABF Freight
- Joshua powers, America's Service Line